Friday, December 19, 2008

Still stuck in Kalispell, Montana

The weather cleared up today and we were able to complete a maintenance run, however, the problem was not fixed so we will be here another night.

While we were at the airport, another Avantair plane flew in and dropped off some passengers. I wanted to get a shot of the plane departing, so I waited in the below freezing weather (3 degrees Fahrenheit) for them to depart. After waiting outside for about five minutes, I was able to get this shot just as my exposed ears started hurting!

3 comments:

Sagar Pathak said...

Great shot...and man, are you dedicated to get that shot!!!

Fraclife said...

Thanks, I was freezing because I only brought my windbreaker instead of my MUCH warmer leather flight jacket!

I also had to crop this picture because I only have a Sigma 50-150 2.8 lens. I need to be carrying the 100-400 to get some really sharp pics like you do.

Anonymous said...

I should've told my FO to give you the finger as we went over! Thanks for shooting us.