Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Start of my tour

This is the start of the first day of my 7 day tour. Most (if not all) of these post will be done through my new iPhone 3G which makes blogging a breeze as I can upload pictures and blogs directly from my phone without having to be on a computer. Speaking of computers, San Jose airport now has free high speed WiFi in all of the terminals which is a huge step up from the T-Mobile hotspot pay internet they had previously. They even have some nice laptop bars where you can plug in and work while you wait for your flight.

My Southwest flight from San Jose departs at 3:00 and arrives around 4:00pm in Burbank, CA. The plan from the company for now is to wait for my First Officer who will be arriving at around 5:20 pm, get a rental car and make the 45 minute drive to our company's west coast headquarters in Camarillo, CA.

No comments: